With more than 18 years’ experience working with children and families in the public school system, Jean expresses a commitment to the path of teaching and service. A frequent contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul Books, her passion is learning and sharing through inspirational stories.
Her book, presenting a multitude of strategies to tap into guidance that surrounds you, Reading Symbolic Signs: How to Connect the Dots of Your Spiritual Life can be found on Amazon.
A Present-Moment Heart-Centered Life Coach, Jean facilitates clients to bring deep, mindful awareness to their present experiences. A Sacred Contract/Archetypal Accredited Consultant, Jean guides clients to link synchronicity and patterns of behavior to their life purposes. She is also an experienced Healing Touch and Reiki practitioner.
Favorite activities include photography and dancing. Watch for the forthcoming anthology, “Windows to Clarity”.
Here are some things you might like to know about me:
- I have a deep passion for helping people to understand themselves through a variety of modalities, finely tuned by more than 22 years of teaching in the public school system.
- I feel that that one of my life purposes as a Spiritual Awareness Mentor and Coach is to assist you in helping you get to know yourself at a deep inner level.
- I am the life-long teacher and student. I love to teach, learn, and then then usually turn around and pass on the information to others.
- My favorite vacation, aside from visiting friends and family, is attending a workshop or a retreat.
- I have kept journals for as long as I can remember and books were/are among my best friends.
- I love to write about family experiences and my own observations. Some of my stories appear in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and on Amazon.
- Blogging has become a favorite way for me to share all types of information.
- Learning about the mysteries of life has been a passion that I have built upon for over 30 years. I love parapsychology and I constantly explore the range of the metaphysical such as orbs, reincarnation, synchronicity, numerology, etc.
- I love all types of dancing and I am fortunate to be able to take lessons and travel with friends to participate in ballroom, east-coast, west-coast, contra, folk dancing, and meditative movement.
- In Springfield, IL we have an active drum circle, Oneness and reiki community. This gives me opportunities to provide energy healing.
- Creative arts hold a special place in my soul and I would love to be able to attend more events such as plays, musicals, and even movies.
- I am an advocate for Alzheimer’s research and caregivers. I particularly notice the words and tones of communication when people speak to each other.